Rekondite Entertainment Limited, a top Movie Production company based in Abuja is recruiting to fil the position below:
Job Title: 3D Animator / Designer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Meeting with clients and key stakeholders, such as directors, actors, video game designers and other animators, to determine the scope of the work and project deadlines
- Communicating with other designers to ensure a cohesive vision across the product
- Storyboarding to develop scenes that require animation
- Using software to create animated characters, scenes and graphics
- Adjusting colors, lighting, shadows and textures to perfect lifelike appearances
- Integrating client and stakeholder feedback into final designs
- Working from concept art to create characters, objects, layouts, backgrounds, etc.
- Researching visual style, genre and technologies to produce each individual project
- Identifying key scenes and sequences and transforming storyboards into animated sequences
- Creating illustrations, scanning and photo retouching
- Animating characters, creatures, props, vehicles, weapons, objects, etc.
- Developing animation composites
- Working with programmers on software and design issues
- Adapting to software upgrades and stay up to date with new technologies
- Managing files, asset libraries and update procedures documentation
- Integrating sound, sync dialogue and add sound effects to visuals
- Applying motion capture to animation
- Between 1 – 4 years of experience in the field or allied domains will be useful.
- Must show a high level of technical skills and ability in creating the animated movement with traditional animation experience.
- Strong character and competence with the ability to work within a team.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and think creatively while meeting deadlines.
- Specialization and/or expertise in classical animation, character animation, motion graphics, and dynamic typography.
- Strong grasp of principles of design, layout and frame composition, and principles of animation is a must.
- Ability to follow storyboard and design reference accurately and work in a range of styles and with minimum supervision.
- Working knowledge and experience with Adobe After Effects (including Duik, Boa Bones and other plugins; Forward-Inverse Kinematics, Puppet Pins 3rd party plugins Red Giant Trapcode Suite, VideoCopilot Suite including Element 3d and others, Plexus, Newton and other Physics Simulators, Motion V2, etc.), ToonBoom, Character Animator, Adobe Animator and Photoshop Timeline Animation, etc
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Portfolio / Showreel and Application telling us a bit about yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.