The Chalmers University of Technology is inviting applicants to apply for the International Postdoctoral Studentships in Quantum Computer Codesign for the academic session 2022-2023.
The studentship is available for the most talented students commencing a postdoctoral degree in the Department of Microtechnology and Nanoscience at the university in Sweden.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy opportunity to complete the postdoctoral study at the Chalmers University of Technology.
0 (0 votes)
Chalmers Institution of Technology is a Swedish university focused on research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management-related subjects.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? While studying at this university, applicants can explore a number of job opportunities. According to the survey, the institution has the highest number of candidates in several of its regions and courses, making it one of Sweden’s most popular universities.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 31 January 2022
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: Department of Microtechnology and Nanoscience
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral position in Quantum Computer Codesign
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- To qualify for the position, you must have a PhD in computational physics, computational chemistry, or equivalent. Your PhD degree should generally not be older than three years. You have experience of electronic structure calculations; good programming skills; fluency in English, oral and written; and interest and skills in working collaboratively as well as independently.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- CV, include complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous experience of relevance for the position (e.g., education, thesis work, and, if applicable, any other research activities)
- Describe your future goals and future research focus
- Other documents:
- Copies of bachelor’s and master’s thesis.
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, e.g., TOEFL test results.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The successful applicants will get a postdoctoral degree position in Quantum Computer Codesign at the Chalmers University of Technology. They will receive a handsome salary package for the academic year 2022/2023.