The Chalmers University of Technology is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its International Postdoctoral Position in Doping of Conjugated Polymers for Wearable Electronics.The purpose of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral program for the session 2022/2023.
The Chalmers University of Technology is a 13-department university with a well-known organisational culture. In critical sectors like materials, mathematical modelling, environmental research, and vehicle protection, it has eight Areas of Advanced and six national centers of excellence.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? In a number of departments, Chalmers offers a variety of postgraduate and graduate degree programmes. It also offers students a diverse range of career options as well as numerous excellent job opportunities.Application Deadline: November 2, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a postdoctoral in the Doping of Conjugated Polymers for Wearable Electronics at Chalmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You should have a promising track record of early achievements such as scientific publications. Experience with characterization tools that allow studying of the electrical and electrochemical properties of organic semiconductors and in particular conjugated polymers is required. Due to the interdisciplinary nature of the work, you need to have excellent collaboration skills.
- A very good capability of communicating scientific results in English, both orally and in writing is required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents at the university:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades, and other certificates
- Personal letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should have a PhD degree (or equivalent) in Applied Physics, Engineering Physics, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment for up to 2 years along with a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, and access to world-class facilities and infrastructure.