Get ready to grab an enriching and exciting learning opportunity named Bishop Grosseteste University’s International Office Scholarships.This scholarship will benefit those international students enrolling in an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Bishop Grosseteste University is a public research university and an established teacher training institute enabling all students to achieve the highest possible standard in their chosen field of study.
Why study at Bishop Grosseteste University? At BGU, students will get a chance to self-recognize their aspirations and achievements which provides opportunities for self-development. Bishop Grosseteste University has extremely high rates of graduate employability and was recently rated amongst the very best universities in the UK for teaching excellence.Application Deadline: May 31, 2022
- University or Organization: Bishop Grosseteste University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% of tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A number of opportunities are available from the International Office for applicants who can demonstrate excellence and commitment to extracurricular activities
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for a BGU scholarship you must first apply for, and have been offered a place on, one of their program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their previous degree certificate and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to complete the following entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Bishop Grosseteste University must ensure that all applicants whose first language is not English have the necessary English language skills to successfully complete their course.
Each successful scholar will receive a tuition fee waiver of up to a maximum of 50% of the international tuition fee for the programme.