Radboud University is pleased to offer 37 masters scholarships to students of high academic ability for 2022 entry. International students (non-EEA) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The programme aims to support applicants who are going to enroll in the master’s degree programme at the university. These funding opportunities are available for the academic session 2022/2023. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity to get free tuition.
3 (2 votes)
Radboud University aims to assist international students who require financial assistance with scholarships, specifically for international students. There are about 18,000 universities worldwide, with Radboud University ranking among the best of them. Radboud University is a broad, international oriented university that aspires to be one of the best in Europe.
Application Deadline: The applications for this bursary will be accepted only through 28 February 2022
University or Organization: Radboud University
Course Level: Masters degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 37
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the Netherlands
- International students (non-EEA) can apply for these scholarships.
- Applicants will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- Have a high level of language proficiency
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program starting September 1, 2022 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time students for the academic year and Master’s degree program for which the scholarship will be awarded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. Admission to the program does not imply selection for RSP. You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission in the OSIRIS Application system that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be requested to upload copies of a valid passport or ID card, Motivation letter, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, A certified transcript of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Translations of degree and transcript, English language certificate, Handling fee, CV.
- Language Requirements: In order to take part in this program, they need to have fluency in both written and spoken English. Non-native speakers of English need one of the following: A TOEFL score of 600 (paper-based) or 250 (computer-based) or 100 (internet-based), A IELTS score of 7.0 and a Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) with a mark of C or higher.
- The scholarship will be used to reduce your tuition fee to € 2,209,- For example, a grant holder in 2022/2023 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,209,- instead of €16,000.
- In addition, the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
- The Radboud Scholarship is not a full scholarship and does not include living costs. You can find an indication of what international students should count on spending for one year of living and studying in the Netherlands.