Murdoch University is providing dynamic students an exciting opportunity to undertake consumer-driven research in Australia with the help of its Crisis Healthcare Management in MS Scholarships. The scholarship has been established for the academic year 2022-2023.
Murdoch University is exclusively offering this scholarship to international and domestic students that want to pursue their research in the MS community (patients, carers, healthcare providers) and the emergency-response community. To be an ideal fit for the scholarship award, students must have a first-class Honours or masters degree with a thesis component in a relevant. The scholarship is valued at $30,000 per annum.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This support will help you pursue a PhD degree by providing you with the $30,000 per annum in Australia.
Murdoch University is a public university ranked in the top 571–580 universities in the QS World University Rankings 2021 that strives to provide inclusive education to all who can benefit, irrespective of social standing and background.
Why study at Murdoch University? Murdoch University is highly focused on two goals, namely, to educate free thinkers who thrive in society and are sought-after by employers; and to provide transformative solutions to complex world challenges through outstanding translational research and innovative practice.
Application Deadline: The applications for this scholarship will close on 31st March 2022.
- University or Organization: Murdoch University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for research studies in health at Murdoch University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have submitted their applications by the application deadline.
- The applicants must demonstrate an interest in improving health outcomes and opportunities for vulnerable populations prominent persons with MS.
- The applicants must have well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate with the interdisciplinary and collegial team and public and professional representatives.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Please send the required documents (as separate documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- maximum two pages outlining how you meet the application criteria
- current CV
- academic transcript (from former universities)
- example of written work as the primary author (e.g., manuscript or thesis)
- single page justifying your interest in the C-RIMS project and potential research questions you might like to address as part of the project
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class Honours or Masters degree with a thesis component in relevant psychology, public health, medical, or allied health field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 110
Murdoch University will provide the selected students $30,000 per annum to cover the cost of their undertaken research studies.