Sunbeth Global Concept Limited is a trading company specializing in the exportation of raw cocoa beans and cashew from Nigeria. Although established in August 2017, the company has deep roots in the cocoa industry as it emanated from Sunny Owoh Ventures Nigeria Limited, a long-standing cocoa sourcing company with over 20 years of business activities in Ondo-State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Team Lead
- To provide independent, objective assurance on Sunbeth Global Concept Limited’s (SGCL) compliance with statutory requirements, policies and procedures thereby minimizing exposure to potential risks and impact on business performance.
- Conduct various operational/technical reviews in line with agreed approved Internal Control Framework.
- Ensure compliance with SGCL policies, plans, procedures, applicable laws, and regulations that could have significant impact on operations and report.
- Assists in the implementation of internal control policies and procedures to ensure compliance and promote operational efficiency & transparency.
- Conducts Internal Control evaluation and risk assessments to identify loopholes and areas requiring management intervention to prevent frauds, embezzlements, misappropriations, misuse, and wastage.
- Responsible for conducting value-for-money reviews on major capital expenditures and projects.
- Conduct daily prepayment checks and vouching of all payments and other capital or overhead requests.
- Investigate and report violations/anomalies to the Head of Internal Control in line with SGCL’s policies.
- Documenting and making reports of identified control issues discovered during the vetting process and how they were resolved.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
- Implement approved internal control initiatives and monitor for overall compliance.
- Periodic review of SGCL Internal Control posture.
- HND / B.Sc in Management or Social Science-related fields
- Professional Certification; ICAN, ACCA, CISA, CIA, ISO certs, Project Mgt etc.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant audit, risk, and control experience in FMCG, Consulting, Financial, and other applicable sectors.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) etc.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.