GBC Professional Services – The firm was established in 1992 and has continued to provide qualitative value added services to its diverse, ever growing clientele in different sectors of the economy. The firm is endowed with highly competent and experienced professionals with a wide exposure to all aspects of accounting, financial management and general business administration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Ijebu Water Side, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing the Bank’s financial risk.
- Plan effective auditing processes.
- Inspect internal systems and controls.
- Safeguarding assets.
- Gathering and analyzing data.
- Checking the accuracy of financial reports.
- Auditing the efficiency of business processes.
- Ensuring the business adheres to policies, procedures, legislations and regulations
- Stakeholder communication.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any other relevant discipline.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years experience required.
- Experience in the Microfinance Bank industry will be an added advantage.
- Between 28 – 40 years of age
- Professional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Risk management skills
- Regulatory knowledge
- High level of Integrity and Honesty
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Possession of Microfinance Bank certification(MCP) or a professional certificate will be an added advantage.
- Ability to prepare monthly returns for Microfinance Bank.
- Proven skill in computer operation
- Ability to deliver on the job.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and the most recent Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.