Imperial College Business School (BI) is pleased to offer the W L “Bill” Byrnes Global Scholarship which has been established through the generous donation of the Fidelity UK Foundation in memory of Bill Byrnes, who played a significant role in the development of Fidelity as an international investment management business.
The scholarship aims to support an academically brilliant student who can demonstrate that they have come from a financially disadvantaged background or are from the first generation in their family to attend university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Imperial College Business School, UK
Scholarship Type: Cash Awards
Host Institution(s): Imperial College Business School, UK
Scholarship Worth: £25,000
Number of Awards: One award per year
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: Domestic and International students
BI W L Bill Byrnes Global Scholarship | Eligibility criteria
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A very strong academic background and potential for future success
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be assessed
- A track record of professional excellence and achievement through internships and/or work experience
- Your video response demonstrating that you have overcome financial adversities to pursue your education, or that you are from the first generation in your family to attend university
- Eligible programmes: MSc Investment & Wealth Management
- One award of £25,000 is available to students joining the MSc Investment and Wealth Management programme
- How to Apply: Candidates who submit their application for the MSc Investment and Wealth Management programme before the deadline and receive an offer for the programme will be eligible to apply for the W L Bill Byrnes Global Scholarship.
Application Deadline: To be Updated