Choice International Group (CIG) – CIG Motors Co., Limited is the representative of GAC Motor in Nigeria. It began its operations in 2013 following a pact signed with Guangzhou Group Automobile Group Co., (GAC Motor) to establish and manage distribution networks in Nigeria and subsequently Africa. CIG Motors Co., Ltd started with the introduction of 2 major models; the GA3 Saloon and GS5 SUV models of GAC Motor; with a subsequent introduction of 3 more models in 2016 and 2017. As at date, CIG Motors has introduced 6 GAC Motor models into the Nigerian market; GA3, GA3S, GS3, GS4 and the Standard Luxury SUV GS8 (which is the flagship model). CIG Motors Co., Ltd recently introduced the Mini Space Bus GN8 and intends to cover the Nigerian market with the world’s best in terms of automobiles. CIG Motors Co., Limited recently signed another landmark technical assembly agreement with a new partner, Jiangxi Jiangling Motors Import and Export Co., Ltd, thereby extending it’s vehicle models to include all commercial vehicles and cars of GAC, ZNA, Dongfeng (DFAC) and JMC brands. The company holds its brands in very high esteem and makes very conscious investments behind the master brand and a focused communication investment in the value proposition packages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understand the strategic objectives and operations of Choice International Group and provide integrated and timely solutions to their human resources related needs.
- Anticipate and resolve employee relations issues before they impact the business by continuous engagement with relevant line managers, Proffer and implement effective solutions where required.
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies with all business heads;
- Work with the legal department to develop in-depth knowledge and stay abreast of legal requirements for employee relations to reduce exposure to risks and ensure regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as required.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit structures, workforce planning, performance management and succession planning.
- Provide performance management guidance to line management (performance monitoring and evaluation, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Adjust HR strategies to respond to changing business needs.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure success. Provide post training feedback.
- Prepare of contract terms for new hires; promotions and transfers in designated SBUs.
- Communicate organizational culture and updates on HR initiatives to designated SBUs.
- Resolve problems and manage competing personalities in the execution of business plans
- Hold periodic HR engagement meetings with designated business heads;
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 4 – 6 years work experience.
N7,000,000 – N8,500,000 annually
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.