Fibos Realty is a property investment advisory. We provide easy, beneficial and rest assured real estate investing. We also deliver a simple and easily accessible way into the real estate industry by offering secure, profitable and sustainable investments to our wide range of clientele.We accomplish these by maintaining an excellent and constantly evolving strategies in the ever growing real estate world. Furthermore, We also create a conducive and stress free business relationship where your interests come first in all our dealings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Admin Officer
Location: Lekki, Marwa – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Human Resources and Admin
Reports To: HR and Admin manager
- This role is responsible for providing effective support to the HR and Admin HR department and aid the attainment of an effective Human Capital Management Department in line with the Company’s strategic goals
- New Hire Onboarding – Offers, orientation, approval to hire, new hire requisition
- New Hire Confirmation
- Talent Management
- Employee Relations and Engagement
- Provides insights and innovative ideas that ensures the HR Department and the Company as a whole is able to sustainably attract and retain talented and motivated employees.
- Responsible for the end-to-end process of recruitment of all new hires in the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Develop and execute recruitment plans and improved strategies around recruitment process.
- Engage with the HR Manager and Hiring Manager to validate content of existing JD for vacant roles.
- Create JDs for roles without JDs that are to be filled
- Utilize all resources – internal and external systems to advertise job vacancies as appropriate
- Shortlist qualified candidates in line with the job brief and requirements
- Monitor the Firm’s career mails, collates all CVs received and properly group and store relevant CVs in the required database.
- Keep a database of specific relevant roles to allow for pipeline of talents.
- Responsible for all recruitment processes of new hires, including the date scheduling, sending of Interview invites, progress & final feedback emails, co-ordination of the recruitment tests and interviews (all recruitments logistics and coordination).
- Manage the use of consultants and recruiters as the case may be
- Conduct pre-screening interviews of candidates to determine candidates’ fit into the organization.
- Follow up with all assessors, HR Manager and Management at all times to ensure prompt close out of all ongoing recruitments
- Adequately close with all unsuccessful candidates with rejection emails and provide adequate update/communication to successful candidates
- Prepare new hires offer letter to be signed off by the HR Manager or CEO and ensure all offers are backed up will all relevant approvals in line the Company’s policy.
- Coordinate and provide welcome pack to new hires.
- Provide and oversee the provision of relevant forms, policies to new hires, interns, contract staff for proper documentation and filing.
- Coordinate all logistics and coordination required during on-boarding for New Hires.
- Communicate all HR policies and obtain sign off from new hires as proof of awareness of the Company’s policies.
- Manage the entire staff onboarding process
- Liaise with all respective team/department to provide required work tools for new hire within the required timeline in line with the policy
- Effectively coordinate all the processes involved during onboarding in line with the Company’s policies.
- Coordinate the new hire orientation program as required
- Ensure participation of all new hires and instructors/presenters during the new hire program
- Manage the end-to end process of the new hire orientation program from scheduling of participant and instructors, collation of teaching materials and seeing through to the end of the program.
- Prompt new employees of their confirmation appraisal.
- Manage all new employee’s confirmation process – communication , initiation, reminders and collation upon completion of assessment.
- Conduct reference checks of new hires prior to their confirmation. Past employers reference
- Ensure all documentation required from new hires have been completed.
- Prepare confirmation letters to be signed off by the HR Manager and the respective entity MDs.
- Assist in the preparation of all employment confirmation letter, introduction letter and reference letters and other HR correspondences to be signed off by the HR Manager
- Assist in the preparation of past employee’s reference documentation when requested.
- Keep abreast of developments concerning talent management
- Communicate developments, updates, and research in the area of talent with HR/the business
- Consistently adheres to talent management policies, processes and procedures
- Assists with the effective administration of the talent management program.
- Oversee and provide guidance to the Admin team
- Liaise with vendors, facility management team and related Admin parties.
- Provide monthly reports to the HR Manager on all work areas
- Ensure the HR Manager is abreast and updated on key happenings within the Company as it relates to staff matters.
- Process and ensure regular payment for all HR vendors
- Management of all expenses as it relates to job area.
- Perform other task as assigned by Head HR.
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline, preferably in the Human Resource Management or Social Sciences)
- Relevant HR Certification(s) is an added advantage.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Self-starter and analytical thinker
- Strategic thinking and planning skills
- Very good task management skill
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good problem analysis and solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and internet.
- Time Management
- Team work.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.