Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defense solution provider specialized in armored vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
PROFORCE has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities, and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. PROFORCE has Utilized Its superior craftsmanship to produce outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials (CEN Level B7/NIJ IV, CEN B6/NIJ III) and Military Standards STANAG 4569 Level 2/2A/2B.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Admin and HR officer will play a key role in contributing to the organization’s innovation and development. HR and Admin officer will assist to design, recommend, and implement the performance tracking strategy that will drive the business goals and objectives in support of continuing growth.
- The HR and Admin officer will also need to see his/her role through the lens of the evolving industry, while driving innovative strategies that will enhance the company’s work culture, support the creation of an enabling working environment for the organization and deepen existing employee and employer relationships through excellent service delivery.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Administrative and logistical support also oversee the procurement process of the organization.
- Ensure that the office functions seamlessly at all times.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts.
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding
- Support Team with their respective projects and activities
- Work with team members to help achieve their respective goals.
- Database and Knowledge management support
- Digitize all processes within the organization
- Drive adherence to policy within the organization
- Provide support and interface with co-workspace occupants
- Coordinate the team members to drive effective delivery.
- Develop and utilize performance tracking tools to track the progress of work from conception to delivery.
- Create and submit progress reports to senior management on the status of deliverables
- Initiate new programs/trainings& drive organizational development
- Drive performance across the organization and provide support functions Working with all team members to set and achieve KPI’s and goals
- Suggest and implement new techniques and technologies to meet or exceed business goals.
- Maintain documentations for problem identification, definition and solving procedures.
- Identify skill gaps and advise appropriate trainings to resources.
- Any other tasks assigned by Juman Resources Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or relevant Social Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in human resources and admin duties
- Preferred candidate must have HR / Admin or hHR / Operations experience
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
N100,000 – N130,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.