Sunbeth Global Concept Limited is a trading company specializing in the exportation of raw cocoa beans and cashew from Nigeria. Although established in August 2017, the company has deep roots in the cocoa industry as it emanated from Sunny Owoh Ventures Nigeria Limited, a long-standing cocoa sourcing company with over 20 years of business activities in Ondo-State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Export Operations
Reports to: The Management
- To assist in the smooth running of goods moving out of the country and being accountable for their accounts.
- To receive monitor and process daily freight movements as required.
- Ensuring the correct paperwork is in place for shipments and their exporters.
- Developing a rapport and excellent working relationship with clients.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Management and reporting:
- Build and manage team of specialist being part of the Export Operations Department
- Supervise everyday operations according to standard procedures
- Ensure compliance with export laws and regulations and internal compliance rules
- Oversee correctness, timeliness and completeness of shipments.
- Design and implement all export operations strategies and activities and ensure adherence to all project requirements where the export operations department is involved.
- Maintain and audit export files in an organized and catalogued system
- Implement measures prior to shipment to avoid damaged cocoa on arrival
- Initiate cost efficiency measures in supply chain control related expenditures.
- Arrange Data Collection & Analysis of supply chain control related matters, such as stock, weight, quality and shipments and related costs.
- Implement allocation of purchases to sales and planning of shipments.
Relationship management and communication:
- Coordinate with sourcing and logistics as well as the trade and logistics department from Sunbeth to ensure an efficient execution of the exports
- Manage all relationships and communication with export authorities and supply chain control service providers, such as freight forwarders, shipping lines, phytosanitary services, etc.
- Submit timely document and execution instructions to freight forwarders, independent surveyors and other third-party industry providers
- Create, assemble, audit by validating data integrity and accuracy and present to SFI/client applicable export documentation and invoices in accordance with shipment instructions within required timeframe
- Ensure all required export licenses for all processes are obtained
- Provide an efficient interface with freight forwarders and resolve all shipment issues.
- Ensure that the quality and packing of the cocoa meets the standards of the destination country.
- Lagos with regularly meetings at Headquarters in Akure
- Applicants must have a University Degree or equivalent in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as an export supervisor in a reputable company is required for this position.
- Strong problem solving, business acumen and customer service skills
- Positive attitude and eager to streamline and improve process and workflows
- Highly motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, strong time management skills, and innovative
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.