Hardin-Simmons University is pleased to offer a number of scholarships to its International Student for the 2022/2023 academic session. Applications are invited from students across the globe wishing to study in the United States.
Hardin-Simmons University provides excellent scholarships for high achieving international students who desire to study in the United States at their Abilene, Texas campus. After receiving admission to the university, international students are eligible to be evaluated for these scholarships.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hardin-Simmons University, USA
Scholarship Type: Funded
Host Institution(s): Hardin-Simmons University, USA
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 – $21,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Details | Hardin-Simmons University International Student Scholarships
These are various types of Hardin-Simmons University International Student Scholarships awarded to all international undergraduate students:
- Trustee Scholarship
- Presidents Scholarship
- Deans Scholarship
- University Scholarship
- Leland Award
- Honors Scholarship
HSU considers a student’s academic records, college entrance exam scores, co-curricular involvement, enrolment status, and anticipated major when awarding scholarships to an international.
Requirements and evaluation criteria for international student scholarships are subject to change. Institutional scholarships are applied to fall and spring semesters only for on-campus undergraduate students and are tuition-specific. Students must apply for institutional scholarships through Scholarship Central.
To be eligible for Hardin-Simmons University International Student Scholarships, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international Students
- For Trustee scholarship, applicants must have a 1330 SAT (or) 29 ACT (or) 89 CLT and renewal of 3.75 GPA
- For President Scholarship, applicants must have a 1230 SAT (or) 26 ACT (or) 81 CLT and a renewal of 3.25 GPA
- For Deans scholarship, applicants must have a 1130SAT (or) 23ACT (or) 74 CLT and a renewal of 2.75 GPA
- For University scholarship, applicants must have a 1030SAT (or) 20ACT (or) 66 CLT and a renewal of 2.25 GPA
- Applicants must be newly admitted into the University.
How-to-Apply: To be part of this opportunity, applicants must take admission in the undergraduate program in the University through the school’s online application portal. Most scholarships are awarded automatically based on certain eligibility and selection criteria.
Application Deadline: Not Specified