Applications are hereby invited from students of developing countries to enter for Hanken GBSN Scholarship. Hanken School of Economics is offering two premium scholarships to students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries for Hanken’s 2-year Master’s Degree programme in 2022.
With a growing network of over 70 leading business schools on six continents, Global Business School Network foster cross-border networking, knowledge sharing and collaboration both within the network membership and with the broader business education and development communities.-Advertisements-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Hanken School of Economics, Finland
Scholarship to be taken at: Hanken School of Economics, Finland
Scholarship Worth: 20,500 EUR/year (see scholarship benefits below)
Number of Awards: 2 scholarships available.
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Developing Countries
Eligibility Criteria | Hanken GBSN Scholarship 2022-23
To be considered as a GBSN student/alumni for the Premium Scholarship, the candidate must be a student at or alumni with a university degree from a GBSN member school.
The following are the application requirements for Hanken GBSN Scholarship;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the relevant field (At least 30 ECTS in subjects relevant for the programme specialisation/track
- Language requirement: TOEFL ≥ 92 or IELTS ≥ 6.5 or PTE Academic ≥ 62 or CPE ≥ C)
- Admission test requirement: GMAT: at least 550 or GRE: Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning; at least 150, Analytical Writing; at least 3,5
- Letter of motivation
Eligible Countries: Candidates from GBSN member schools in the following countries are eligible to apply:
- South Africa
The GBSN member schools are listed here.
The premium scholarship (Hanken GBSN Scholarship for Developing Countries ) includes;
- Full tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year)
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses
How-to-Apply: Application period for the Master’s Programme runs from November 2, 2021 – January 15, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates should proceed to apply at the Application portal: apply.hanken.fi/login
Application Deadline: January 15, 2022