Are you looking for a way to finance your education? Then, apply for the Undergraduate EU Scholarships for Business Programmes at Glasgow Caledonian University in the UK. The funding programme is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The educational opportunity is available for EU students in order to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy offer for EU students in the UK.
Glasgow Caledonian University is a cutting-edge, forward-thinking university with a diverse range of academic programs and world-class facilities. Its origins can be traced back to the year 1875. It is one of Scotland’s biggest universities. It educates over 20,000 students from more than 100 countries.
Why study at Glasgow Caledonian University? The university is well-known for its strong business ties and a variety of courses aimed at improving your skills and assisting you in achieving your career goals.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 30 June 2022.
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: Glasgow School for Business and Society
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 35
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in the following subjects:
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) International Business
- BA (Hons) International Business with Languages
- BA (Hons) International Business and HRM (Level 3 entry).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a good academic profile
- Must have to demonstrate financial need
- Must need to clearly describe how the program matches your future ambitions and objectives.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university. After being registered, students have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To get entry into the programme, applicants must hold the previous year’s degree from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Glasgow Caledonian University will provide an award worth £5,000 per year* available to EU students. The overall payments for a three- or four-year degree will not exceed £21,750 for successful applicants.