In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Imperial College London is offering the GREAT – Imperial College London Scholarships at the Imperial Business School for the academic year 2022-2023.
Nigerian, Thai, and Kenyan students that apply for a postgraduate programme in an eligible field at Imperial Business School are eligible to take this scholarship application to receive £10,000 towards their study cost. Three students will be awarded.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing offer for students.
0 (0 votes)
Imperial College Business School is the business school of Imperial College London consistently ranked among the world’s top business Schools offering MBA, MSc, and Executive programmes.
Why choose to study at Imperial College Business School? The Business School drives global business and social transformation by combining business, technology, and an entrepreneurial mindset. Graduates of the Business School have long and successful careers in various industries all over the world.
Application Deadline: Applications must be made, and an offer letter for the applied master programme must be received by 14th March 2022
- University or Organization: Imperial College Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Nigeria, Kenya, and Thailand are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate programmes offered in science, technology, engineering, medicine, and business projects at IBS can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be holding a valid passport from Kenya, Thailand, or Nigeria.
- The applicants must have received an offer of admission to study for a one-year full-time Master’s Course from the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Business School, or Science Communication Unit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the university portal to submit an admission application. Applicants that hold an acceptance offer for the applied programme at IBS will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Contact details of two referees
- Full transcripts of degree level studies
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class honours degree or an upper second class honours degree and GRE/GMAT scores, minimum 600 preferably.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 115
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- PTE Academic – 62
The selected students will be presented a £10,000 to pursue their one-year master’s programme at Imperial Business School.