Are you an international student seeking sponsorship into an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in Finland? Then apply for the Joint Application to Higher Education, a Government of Finland Scholarship 2022/23 offer for international students.
Finnish higher education institutions offer a range of scholarship options for non EU/EEA students who are required to pay tuition fees. Interested applicants are to apply for admission into their preferred institution of higher learning and will be eligible for the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Finnish National Agency for Education
Scholarship Type: Full and Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Higher Institutions in Finland
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
Government of Finland Scholarships 2022/23 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Government of Finland Joint Application to Higher Education scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must have obtained relevant certifications required for admission into Finnish higher education institutions.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must be proficient in the official language to be used during the studies at Finland.
- Must meet the preferred higher education institution’s requirements for admission.
How-to-Apply: Eligible and interested applicants for the Government of Finland Scholarships 2022/23 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. The steps are outlined (below):
- Find out which study programmes you are going to apply to in the joint application. You can choose only programmes offered in the spring joint application.
- Fill in the application form. Note that in order to submit the application form you are required to answer at least mandatory questions marker with an asterick (*).
- Click submit application button. After submitting the application, you will receive a confirmation email to the address you provided on the application form.
Application Deadline: 19 January 2022 at 3:00 PM EET