Ghent University Top-up Grants: Ghent University Provides Top-up Grants to candidates from all countries on the OESO-DAC list who wish to obtain a master’s degree at Ghent University, Belgium for the 2022/23 academic session.
The call will only be open for new students applying for a master or master-after-master programme taught in English.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ghent University
Scholarship Type: Top-up Grant
Host Institution(s): Ghent University, Belgium
Scholarship Worth: See Benefits (below)
Number of Awards: 10
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International students
Ghent University Top-up Grants 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Ghent University Top-up Grants, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Be applying to study in a master’s or master-after-master’s degree at Ghent University.
- Must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning when applying for a master’s programme.
- Must have obtained a master’s degree when applying for a master-after-master programme.
- Applicants must come from a country on the longlist of the OESO-DAC country list.
The recommendations are based on:
- Qualifications of the applicant for the Top-up grant.
- There is no strict age limit, although applicants below 40 years are preferred.
- Programmes are encouraged to enlist female candidates, as they are generally underrepresented.
- The significance of the master’s programme for the student’s country.
- Validation of the knowledge in the student’s country.
- Allowance of € 1000 per month.
- All-in insurance (health, civil liability, repatriation)
How-to-Apply: There’s no open call for these grants, they are now incorporated in the normal application scheme to obtain admission. Only academically admitted students will be considered. The application for academic admission should be submitted by the application deadline according to the outlined procedure.
Application Deadline: 1st April 2022