WildFusion Digital Center Wild Fusion Digital Centre (WDC) is a specialist training organisation dedicated to offering current and emerging professional development courses in Digital Marketing, Digital Services and Digital Technologies. Our mission is to develop and encourage digital professionals to be contributory members of the society. Wild Fusion Digital Centre’s courses are delivered by highly experienced industry professionals who make use of the digital tools and knowledge taught in our courses on a daily basis. Thus, each course is designed to deliver an exceptional educational experience with real experiences and case studies on leading digital brands and agencies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Degree in Computer Science
- 5 years Experience upwards
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be well organized and able to juggle multiple tasks, and action-orientated, who meets deadlines and makes it happen
- Must have a knack for meeting and surpassing deadlines always.
- Must have the ability to build and maintain relationships and work confidently with people at all levels
- Must possess an enthusiastic and approachable personality
- Must be an excellent communicator in English (written and verbal) with the ability to earn trust and credibility
- Must have the ability to influence, network, negotiate, counsel, and mediate
- Must have the ability to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality
- Must have the ability to work independently and take initiative, but also must be an enthusiastic team player
- Must be willing to accept responsibility and make decisions based on experience, education, and understanding of business needs and culture.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online