Full Masters Scholarship to Study in Ireland 2022/23: You can now fulfil their dream of studying in Ireland through grand scholarships offered by Go Overseas. Go Overseas – a study abroad institution, is offering scholarship covering full tuition, stipend, air ticket, plus additional funding to outstanding international students for the new academic session
Ireland is renowned for its hospitality, breathtaking scenery, and rich culture. In a time when the world seems less friendly than before, Ireland and its people are ready to welcome international students looking to expand their worldview and receive exceptional education opportunities.-Advertisements-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Go Overseas
Scholarship to be taken at: Universities in Ireland
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition plus stipend of $14,000 and flight stipend up to $800
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Nationality: International Students
Full Masters Scholarship in Ireland | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- To be eligible for the programme, the candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of Degree.
- Applications are accepted from international students around the world.
- Eligible Courses: Masters degree programme in the arts and humanities to business and STEM subjects by the university.
The Funding/Scholarship Benefits
- Full masters degree tuition scholarship
- Additional stipend of $14,000
- Flight stipend up to $800
How-to-Apply: To apply for this Full Masters Scholarship in Ireland, follow the steps (below);
Step 1: Start application and choose your programs
Step 2: Submit a short essay and upload a creative photo
Step 3: Apply to the institution(s) of your choice
Application Deadline: 6th December