Radboud University is inviting high-potential students for Fulbright Radboud Scholarships to further their studies in the Netherlands for the academic year 2021-2022.The grant is available for all English-taught master’s and research programmes at Radboud University, with the exception of Erasmus Munds master’s programmers and joint or double degree master’s programmes.
Established in 1923, Radboud University has consistently been included in the top 150 universities in the world by four major university ranking tables. As of 2020, it ranks 105th in the Shanghai Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Why study at Radboud University? Radboud University in Nijmegen is the best general, traditional university in the Netherlands. This is where top research and high-quality education come together. Radboud strives for the highest quality- not only in education but also in the services they provide.Application Deadline: 12 October 2021
- University or Organization: Radboud University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and research
- Award: Upto€1,300
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available for all English-taught Master’s and Research Master’s programmers at Radboud University, with the exception of Erasmus Munds Master’s programmers and joint or double degree Master’s programmers.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be USA citizens
- Applicants are required to enroll in the masters and research degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to have applied separately to Radboud University by January 1st, 2022 for admission to the master’s programme of their choice via the online application procedure, independent of their Fulbright application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need the following when applying for their residence permit.
- A copy of valid passport
- The (un)conditional admission letter
- Declaration of criminal record
- Proof that you can support yourself financially
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a foreign Bachelor’s degree that must be equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree obtained at a Dutch research university.
- Language Requirement: To meet the admission requirements for English-taught (Pre-)Master’s programs, a sufficient level of English proficiency is required.
The university will provide the award amount of € 1,300 in 11 monthly installments. International travel will be reimbursed to a maximum of € 900. The residence permit will be arranged and paid for by Radboud University (approximately € 174).
The grant for the first year of study will be paid in 12 monthly installments of € 1,300. International travel will be reimbursed to a maximum of € 900. The cost of the residence permit (approximately € 174) will also be covered. Tuition fees are not waived and differ per programmed.