Applications are being accepted from outstanding students of any country for the Internship & Ambassadorship Winter Programs organized by the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University.The Educational Ambassador program is a new step in their aspiration to bring education to every corner of the world. It is a promotional program launched by FAOU for student leaders and passionate persons in education and e-learning, providing an atmosphere of diversity, cultural and professional exchange, aiming to promote FAOU and its activities among youth communities. Their goal is to gather leaders from every country in the world and engage them in campaigns to promote the cause of non-profit education.
FAOU Internship Programs are open every 3 months for youth around the world to join the working force, it’s an opportunity that offers professional experience within an international team. This program has been active since 2017 and by today we have hosted more than 500 interns coming from 114 countries. It’s a unique experience, which allows youth to work online, remotely, with all flexibility, while studying or working.
Application Deadline: November 14, 2021
- University or Organization: Fatima Al-Fihri Open University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Winter Internship
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Estonia
To be worthy, the applicants must see all the following criteria:
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Access to the internet at least twice a week.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the interested applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Entry Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficiency in the English language
The program will provide multiple benefits for winning candidates:
- No program fees.
- Flexible work timing (Around 8 hours a week).
- Remotely Training during the program.
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- An international work environment with various social programs activities.