Get financial support to start your academic journey in the UK. UWE Bristol is granting a wonderful opportunity to apply for the Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries, and Education (ACE) Deans International Scholarships.The study award is open for incoming international students who will enroll in the postgraduate degree program at UWE Bristol in the UK.
The University of the West of England, Bristol (UWE Bristol) is a public research university, located in and around Bristol, England, which received university status in 1992. UWE Bristol is made up of several campuses in Greater Bristol. Frenchay Campus is the largest campus in terms of student numbers as most of its courses are based there.
Why study at UWE Bristol? Studying with USWE will give you practical, real-world experience that will complement your education and everything you’ll learn. From work placements and sports to volunteering and networking, they will help you get the most from every opportunity.
Application Deadline: Varies
- University or Organization: UWE Bristol
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition costs
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in :
- MA Animation
- MA Photography
- MA Screen Business
- MA Screen Production (Documentary)
- MA Screen Production (Screenwriting)
- MA Virtual and Extended Realities
- MA Multi-Disciplinary Printmaking
- MA Design
- MA Graphic Arts
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
- You must be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study.
- You must be classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- You must be a national of, and resident in a country outside of the EU.
- You must provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have to enroll in the master’s degree programme at the university. After that, apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have academic transcripts and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an equivalent to a first-class bachelor’s degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent.
- Language Requirement: To study with UWE, you must have gained the relevant qualifications by country.
UWE Bristol will cover living costs and the remainder of the fee for students in the United Kingdom.