The Links are the big-picture digital creative and strategic thinking that we use to connect you to your customers. The Metrics are the measured-delivered results after connecting your business to HER customers. From high-level strategy & creative thinking to pixel-perfect execution & performance, we bust our asses to add value to your business. We think big, bring ideas to life, design experiences & tell stories that make your customers happy.
Links And Metrics, Where hard work Meets passion and SMART WORK! Great businesses are not born great, but they are forged into the powerhouses they are today; our mission is to specialize in forging brands into these giants by providing best-in-class marketing services that guarantee business growth and ensure you outclass your competition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facebook & Google Ads Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time (In-office)
Roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities in this position include:
- Creating custom audiences and lookalike audiences.
- Building out campaign frameworks inside ad accounts.
- Writing ad copy that drives conversions.
- Optimizing and scaling campaigns.
- Providing reports for Managers, which includes ad spend, CPA, and ROAS data as well as creative direction for clients.
- Work with the design team to coordinate graphic design projects for ad banners.
- Work with the web development team to produce Conversion Rate Optimization audits of client websites
- Creating customer avatars
- Creating sales funnels.
- At least 3 years of Facebook and Google Ads management
- Facebook and Google Ads Experience is a MUST HAVE
- Proven experience in a similar role; experience in digital media is preferred.
- Interest in following advertising and media trends.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to collaborate with other marketers to get the best results
- Knowledge of other areas of marketing to easily collaborate with the specialists.
- Knowledge and of how to operate Facebook Business manager
- Knowledge and experience of how to get Facebook Business Managers verified by Facebook and how to get a Google account verified.
- Familiarity and expertise with Facebook and Google pixels
- Able to plan retargeting campaigns.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portolio / Vault of ads you have run in the past for review to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.