Infohob Technology, a Talent Outsourcing and recruiting firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Abuja (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: 7 hours per day
- We are seeking a highly organized and responsible Executive Assistant to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to provide broad-based administrative support to the CEO and other members of the executive team. As a remote employee, you will need to be able to work independently and use digital tools effectively.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with clients and artists.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Assist with the preparation of business documents and presentations.
- Maintain an organized filing system of digital and physical documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Support with the record label’s distribution operations and related tasks.
- Coordinate with various departments and stakeholders across different companies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; a Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field is a plus.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or in other secretarial positions.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of music industry software is a plus.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills in English.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume detailing their relevant work experience and education, to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.
- This position requires internet access, and the ability to work remotely.