Think Right School – Established in 2014, Think Right School has a rich history of academic excellence and a commitment to holistic education. Our experienced and dedicated educators create engaging learning experiences that cater to individual needs, enabling students to discover their strengths and interests.
At Think Right School, we uphold a set of core values that guide our actions and interactions within our school community. These values include respect, integrity, excellence, collaboration, and resilience. We strive to instill these values in our students, preparing them to become responsible and compassionate global citizens.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Language Teacher
Location: Gberigbe, Ikorodu – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
- Candidates should possess an HND, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with at least 1 year experience.
- Must reside within Gberigbe, Ikorodu environs.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.