Edge – PwC Deals Graduate programme 2022-2023 application is currently open. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates from relevant fields. Edge is a three-year graduate programme tailored by PwC across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) to launch your career in an international Deals environment.
They will kick-start their careers as Deals professionals with two years of rotations in our Deals Business Units and then work in their home team from the third year onwards. Top performers will also be offered an opportunity for a 6 month international exchange in another PwC country.
Company/Organisation(s): Edge – PwC Deals
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: Finland
Program Duration: Not Specified
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: Applicants from Europe, Middle East and Africa
Edge – PwC Deals Graduate programme | What to Expect
The candidates selected for this programme will join PwC Deals practice as Associates in Autumn 2022. At Edge – PwC Deals, candidates will you have the opportunity to learn:
- Financial due diligence, data analytics
- Capital markets and accounting advisory
- Valuations and financial modelling
- Corporate finance
- Strategy consulting in M&A context
- Operational consulting in M&A context
To be eligible for Edge – PwC Deals Graduate programme, candidates are expected to meet the following conditions: Applicants must,
- Have recently graduated / graduate by 31.8.2022 with an academic degree within the field of Business, Economics or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics), or other relevant area
- Have some work experience from e.g. M&A transaction advisory, strategy, accounting, finance or management consulting
- Be fluent in English. Fluency in Finnish and Swedish is a distinct advantage
- Have strong data and analytics skills
How-to-Apply: Applications for the Edge – PwC Deals Graduate programme 2022-2023 are to be done online. Please fill and submit the online application form to register your interest for the program.
Application Deadline: January 06, 2022