Education is very valuable, but it has a large price that may not pay by everyone, So Desirable Inc. makes it easy to pay for your tuition fee by offering you an international student scholarship.Up to 25 scholarships are available for both US and international high achieving students who must be admitted to or currently enrolled as full-time students at a non-profit accredited US university for the academic year 2021-2022.
Deserve Inc. is a company in the USA that supports universities nationwide and help students will access to credit on 5,000 campuses and counting.
Why should apply for this grant? Deserve Inc. offers international student credit cards and other financial products to international students studying in the United States.Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Deserve Inc.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any course
- Awards: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 25
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: US and international candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: All grants will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Entrants must be admitted to or currently enrolled as full-time students at a non-profit accredited US university for the academic year 2021-2022.
- If you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident:
- Must be able to provide a valid transcript or admission letter.
- If an entrant is under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must provide their own name, email, and birthdate and submit the entry on behalf of the student.
- If you are an international student studying in the US on an F1, M1, or J1 visa:
- Must have and be able to provide a valid I-20 or DS-2019 form.
- Must be 18 years old or older to qualify.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to create your online deserve account simple to apply for the scholarships. There is no purchase or credit application required.
- Supporting Documents: Not required
- Admission Requirements: For admission must have a previous year degree from a recognized university in the USA.
- Language Requirement: For joining the program, seekers are recommended to meet the English language requirements.
- Benefits: The Company will provide the award amount of $1,000 to the winning students.