Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Director – Strategic Information (HI & Database)
Job Category: Fixed Term
- With the supervision of the DME, the DD-SI will lead in the design, development and implementation of the project’s SI and database functions including all systematic data analysis process of data outputs from the electronic information systems, carrying out advanced data analysis and preparing data analysis products for presentation and reporting.
- S/he will provide technical leadership and support to strengthen monitoring and evaluation (M&E), and performance reporting within the targeted geographic area, which may include building capacity of community organizations and other stakeholders to monitor, document and analyze the performance of their HIV services and activities and ensure data quality.
- S/he will liaise with the DME, government of Nigeria and other counterparts responsible for national and state-level SI and support coordination with national health management information systems.
- The DD- SI will be responsible for all SI reporting to ACE-BAY, USAID and stakeholders.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Statistics, Epidemiology, Geography or other related areas with 5-7 years of experience in Monitoring and Evaluation in international development related to HIV/AIDS comprehensive services.
- 5 years practical or demonstrable experience in monitoring and evaluation or data management.
- Previous experience working with USAID or PEPFAR-supported programs including familiarity with USAID M&E reporting requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to be the technical specialist and as the lead subject matter expert in monitoring and evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex data analytics utilizing Microsoft Excel, STATA, Epi Info and/or other analytic software and to provide evidence-based recommendations accordingly.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the use of GIS and other tools to support geo-spatial display of data to target program interventions and resources.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click Here for More Information
- Only Applications submitted electronically, with the JOB TITLE and LOCATION clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants must be resident in the state.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview