UHR Consult Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dental Officer
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Diagnosing oral diseases.
- Promoting oral health and disease prevention.
- Creating treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients.
- Interpreting x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Ensuring the safe administration of anaesthetics.
- Monitoring growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Performing restorative and surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in general destistry
- Certification – Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria; Certificate of Practicing License.
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Proficiency with the use of the computer.
- Excellent problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.