Daemen College Founders Scholarship for International students: Financial aid and grants are awarded to students as a means of lessening their financial burden and also helping them focus in their academic pursuit. You are invited to apply for Daemen College Founders Scholarship for international students who wish to enroll in a degree program in the coming academic year.
This prestigious scholarship is awarded annually to first-year students or transfers based on academic performance. The Amount of award (First Year) up to $11,000
Amount of award (Transfers) up to $8,000. This scholarship is renewable upon maintaining a 3.0 QPA and full-time undergraduate status.-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Daemen College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Daemen College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: up to $11,000
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Undergraduate & Graduate students
Nationality: International students
Daemen College Founders Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for undergraduate and graduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Daemen College, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Daemen College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process for the Daemen College Founders Scholarship, eligible and interested candidates for this award, are required to take admission for the undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at the institution. Thereafter, applicants can proceed to complete the application form for this educational award.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021