Advance your technical skills in the field of cyber security by applying for the Cyber Security Cooperative Research Centre Graduate Scholarships provided by the University of Adelaide in AustraliaThe studentship is activated for the brilliant Australian and international students who wish to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2022-2023.
Founded in 1874, The University of Adelaide is the third-oldest university in Australia. It offers programs for undergraduate, master’s, and postgraduate or doctorate degree. The main aim of this university is to prepare highly skilled students for their professional careers.
Why study at the University of Adelaide? While studying at this university, candidates can get World-class education and research atmosphere. This university provides various learning facilities to advance your career and help shape the future.Application Deadline: Open until filled
- University: The University of Adelaide
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Up to $50,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian, New Zealand and International Students are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research program will be awarded in Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have completed a Bachelor of degree with a 1st class Honors, or a Masters degree that contains a significant (and relevant) research component with equivalent academic performance in Computer Science or similar.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, candidates are required to gain admission in a postgraduate research program at the University of Adelaide. After taking admission they should contact with Professor Ali Babar firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: CV, a research proposal and copies of your academic transcripts must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, candidates must hold a bachelor of degree with a 1st class honours, or a master’s degree
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The University will provide the award amount of $37,000 to $50,000 per annum to the high achieving applicants.