You will have the following responsibilities but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming customer calls and handle general customer concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining a customer-focused attitude and high level of professionalism by establishing a positive rapport with each customer.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem-solving and focusing on activities that create lifetime customers.
- Required to possess sound product knowledge which is critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
- Will be responsible for operating CRM Software to achieve the following:
- Collect data and track customers.
- Engage website visitors by sending targeted emails/newsletters to leads & customers (Email Marketing) and targeted automation.
- View and recover abandoned carts.
- Create retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis e.g Offer incentives via loyalty and referral programs.
- Run scheduled surveys to engage customers and get valuable feedback about our services.
- Continuously improve our company’s customer retention rate as well as the average order value and customer lifetime value.
- Generate ideas to reward loyal customers/ appreciate Customers’ on their Birthdays.
- Build E-Commerce reports to track business growth.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Management or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Proven working experience as a Client Relations Manager and Customer Service Officer
- Clear and persuasive communication skills
- Friendly/warm personality.
- Ability to use positive language.
- Patient and attentive.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Self-control and patience.
- Prior experience with CRM Software preferred eg Hubspot.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.