Copenhagen Business School is inviting applications for PhD Scholarships within the field of finance. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.The grant is designed to assist students who are willing to enrol in the PhD degree programme at the university for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
0 (0 votes)
Copenhagen Business School is a public university in Copenhagen that is ranked among the top 100 global MBA programmes in the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2021, has a mission to be a global PRME leader by integrating responsible management into all aspects of CBS’s education and making it a part of our organisational identity.
Why would like to study at Copenhagen Business School? Copenhagen Business School is the world’s largest business administration and economics education and research school. It is dedicated to disseminating new knowledge and ideas by providing a venue for them to be shared with tomorrow’s business leaders and society in general.Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: DKK 33,659
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree within the field of Information Systems broadly and specifically at the conjunction of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Artificial Intelligence, and Digital Business Models.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Digital platforms and/or digital infrastructures.
- Digital ecosystems and digital business models.
- The Industrial Internet of Things and/or applications of AI in an industrial context.
- An understanding of associated information systems and strategic management theory.
- Have fluency in written and oral English
- Have a basic education at master’s level (corresponding to the 3 + 2 Bologna process)
- have received the grade of 10 (or equivalent) for the master’s thesis according to the Danish 7-point grading scale (https://eng.uvm.dk/general-overview/7-point-grading-scale)
- Have a weighted grade point average of at least 8.2 on the Danish 7-point grading scale for the bachelor’s and master’s degree combined or alternatively a weighted grade point average must be at least 9.5 for the master’s degree alone
- Have completed the master’s programme before starting the PhD programme at CBS
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must apply for the scholarship by filling the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- In addition to the project description, copies of the following must be included:
- diploma for bachelor’s and master’s degree or other certificates at an equivalent level as well as the grade transcripts
- a concise curriculum vitae (CV)
- a list of articles and publications (if applicable)
- one example of a selected written work (e.g. master’s thesis)
- Admission Requirements: To be accepted in a PhD programme at CBS, applicants must have received a grade of 10 or higher on the Danish 7 – point scale on theMaster’sr’s thesis or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The winners of the PhD scholarship will receive a salary of approximately DKK 27,871 up to DKK 33,659 depending on seniority and a pension contribution totalling 17.1%. The scholarship includes tuition fees, office space, course and travel costs (according to the current CBS agreement)