Concordia University Postgraduate Scholarships 2022: Concordia University, a foremost university in Canada provides competitive funding packages for international students at the time of admission, allowing them to focus on their research and studies.
The Scholarship awards are for graduate students and are often topped up with teaching and research assistantship, making the overall funding package financially sufficient and allowing students to complete their studies in time.-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Concordia University
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Concordia University, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Up to $43,211
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Concordia University Postgraduate Scholarships | DETAILS
The funding packages at Concordia University may include awards that are generated by the operating funds of Concordia University and/or through the generosity of individual donors. The following are some of the awards available at Concordia University:
- Out of Province Award: This award reduces tuition for out of province (Quebec) students to the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $8,878.
- Concordia University Doctoral Fellowships: This award is valued at $14,000 per year for four years.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence: This award reduces tuition to the Quebec rate and its valued at approximately $43,211.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship Valued at $10,000.
To be eligible for the Concordia University Postgraduate Scholarships 2022, applicants must meet the requirements as follows:
- Must be an international student enrolled in a full-time graduate study program at Concordia University for the 2022/23 session.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Must meet the English language requirement of the University.
How-to-Apply: Applicants wishing to benefit from the Concordia University Scholarships for International Students are encouraged to apply early for admission; there is no separate application process for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Not specified