A global Telecommunications company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Controller (Internal Audit)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Periodically examines (audits) the organization’s financial, commercial processes and stock records to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date and that processes for generating and maintaining financial records and documents comply with applicable standards and regulations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement operational controls policies to minimize operational and financial risks.
- Conduct internal risk assessments and evaluate compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Conduct regular post transaction reviews to identify and minimize financial leakages.
- Effective monitoring, verification and authorization of supplies against budgetary allocations.
- Overall management of internal control processes.
- All purchases must undergo bidding process of several vendors. Selection of vendors to be based on technical specification and best prices.
- On a weekly basis to check the stock with the deployment report to ensure this correlate with the available stock in the warehouse.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 3- 5 years of experience in commercial/finance control.
- Ethics and Integrity.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Role as the subject of the email.