Ibizza Pit Hotels & Suites Limited is one of the best, well structured andbeautifully managed hotels on the mainland. Our employees are our first priority and as such we give room for fair play whilst maintainng best practices in the corporate world. Ibizza Pit Hotels & Suites LTD runs three arms such as the Hotel, Restaurant and Eatery. We assure you the best of career experience and growth as you join us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef (Local & Continental Dishes)
Location: Ikotun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Chefs work with other kitchen staff to ensure that your kitchen runs effectively, and they have to be experts at ensuring food quality and maintaining kitchen equipment.
- Should have a vast Knowledge in Continental and local dishes.
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales.
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients.
- Cook food in a timely manner.
- Ensure appealing plate presentation.
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy).
- Monitor food stock and place orders.
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items.
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area and ready to take to corrections.
- Interested candidates should possess an NCE, OND or SSCE qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
N130,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: recruitment@ibizzapithotel using the job title as the subject of the mail.