Cordros Capital Limited is a leading financial services group in African markets with a reputation for wealth creation. We are licensed as Brokers/Dealers and Issuing House by the Securities & Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Cordros offers a broad range of services to a diversified client base which includes private clients, small businesses, financial institutions, corporations and governments.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Channel Sales Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Grade Associate
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Channel Sales
- We need a Channel Sales associate who is responsible for the sales of all CSL products and services.
- Responsible for customer/business prospecting/conversion.
- Responsible for attending, assisting and presenting at promotional activities and marketing events such as tradeshows and campaigns.
- Recruit and onboard new clients.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and entering client information and transactions into multiple systems
- Setting up securities, general account level maintenance, and some level of client contact.
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Participate in developing, maintaining and ensuring the associated Procedures and Controls around Income processing are carried out according to policies in order to satisfy all audits and minimize any and all risk.
- Preparing and processing error-free transactions accurately and in a timely manner, according to instructions and according to internal procedures.
- Attend to client inquiries, correspondences, and complaints whilst ensuring excellent service delivery in a timely manner.
- Relationship management of existing clients whilst ensuring reactivation of dormant relationships.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase product awareness.
- Educate clients about CSL products and complimentary services offered.
- Stay current with the latest developments in the financial services industry and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to clients.
- Develop process improvements to optimize client management activities.
- Ensure all KYC requirements are duly submitted.
- Open a stipulated number of accounts monthly.
- Generate stipulated AUM monthly.
- Generate stipulated revenue monthly.
- Channel sales operations team, Portfolio managers, etc. Cordros Capital and its subsidiaries.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Marketing or Finance.
- A Second Degree and/or Completion of Relevant Professional Certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of five years’ work experience in sales.
Key Knowledge and Skills
The incumbent must have proficiency knowledge in the following areas:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suites.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent time management.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Customer focused and oriented.
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- High level of organization and detail orientation.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative.
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Expected to display an appreciable measure of emotional intelligence.
- Customer Focused and Oriented.
- Results Driven.
- Problem Solver and Solutions Oriented.
- High level of agility and adaptability.
- Ability to manage subordinates and lead a team.
Hours/Days the incumbent is required to work
- Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm)
- Flexible working schedule is also available i.e remote work
Physical Requirements None Moderate Extensive
- Lifting Required
- Computer use
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online