Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022 at University of Warwick: The University of Warwick, United Kingdom is pleased to announce the commencement of application for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022 at University of Warwick. The 2022/23 award is for most outstanding international EU PhD applicants.
The scholarship offering at Warwick comes with many benefits to applicants who would be awarded the scholarship to study at the University of Warwick. The university is known for its outstanding contribution to the development of cutting-edge technology in learning and research while giving to students the best experience possible whilst studying at the university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Warwick
Scholarship to be taken in: United Kingdom
Study Level: PhD scholarship
Number of Awards: 42
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Nationality: International and EU students
Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022 at University of Warwick:
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2022.
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
- Applicants must either assessed as ‘overseas’ or ‘EU’ for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria.
- Applicants from any discipline at Warwick may apply
- Full payment of tuition fees.
- A maintenance stipend of £15,609
- Research, Training and Supporting Grant of £5,000
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship at University of Warwick should ensure that they read the Guidance notes before submitting an application.
Applicants are to submit their course application at Warwick before applying online for the scholarship. Applicants are to submit the required supporting documents (references and transcripts) before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 20 January 2022 at 23:59pm GMT