catholic relief services international development fellows program: The Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is pleased to announce its International Development Fellows Program for the 2022/23 cohort. The fellowship program prepares dedicated global citizens to pursue a career in international relief and development work.
CRS empowers Fellows to hone their skills and acquire practical work experience while contributing to impact the society. CRS therefore invites applicants of diverse backgrounds who are committed to the agency’s mission and strategy to join the global team.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Catholic Relief Services
Fellowship to be taken in: USA
Fellowship Duration: 12 Months
Fellowship Benefits: Up to $30,000 + living allowance.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Nationality: All Nationalities
Eligibility Criteria | Catholic Relief Services Development Fellowship
To be considered for the International Development Fellows Program, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be passionate about working in the area of International Relief and Development Work.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities and must be able to work with people of diverse race, culture and background.
- Applicants who possess foreign language abilities are also encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must possess adequate educational qualification required for all fellows at the Catholic Relief Services.
How-to-Apply: Applicants are to ensure that they apply online before the application deadline while following the steps outlined below.
- Prepare a cover letter
- Prepare your resume or CV
- Apply online
Application Deadline: November 1st, 2021