International students are welcomed, by Santa Clara University, to begin their academic journey for the academic year 2022-2023 in the USA through the Business School Graduate Merit Scholarships.This scholarship has exclusively been established for graduate business programmes at Santa Clara for not only international but also home country students. The scholarship award will be given towards the tuition fee costs of the programme of choice.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice chance for students.
1 (1 vote)
Established in 1851, Santa Clara University is a private Jesuit university in Santa Clara, California. It is the oldest operating institution of higher learning in California ranked 55th in National Universities.
Why choose to study at Santa Clara University? Santa Clara seeks an uncompromising standard of excellence in teaching, learning, creativity, and scholarship within and across disciplines. Its vision is to educate citizens and leaders of competence, conscience, and compassion and cultivate knowledge and faith to build a more humane, just, and sustainable world.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for graduate business programmes at SCU is 1st April 2022
- University or Organization: Santa Clara University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Both, home country and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake Graduate Business Programme at SCU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international or domestic students enrolling in a graduate programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to make their graduate admission applications online. Students that apply to any graduate business programmes are eligible to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Santa Clara requires high school and university transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to legit information and documentation at the time of application and must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT- 100
- Duolingo – 115
- IELTS – 6.5
Santa Clara University will provide the cost of education support for any graduate business programme undertaken by the selected students.