Goldsmith University of London with support from the British Council is offering fully-funded British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM enrolled in eligible courses in the University for the 2022/23 academic year.
The scholarships have been created with the aim to help address the under-representation of women in STEM. Applicants will be required to demonstrate how studying on one of the selected programmes will support their future career advancement and/or capacity-building and socio-economic advancement of their country.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): British Council
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Goldsmith University of London
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: 5
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM 2022/23 | ELIGIBILITY
To be considered for the British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM at Goldsmith University, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Be a woman.
- Have received and accepted an offer to study for one of the eligible programmes by 11:59pm (GMT) on Friday 1 April 2022.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university partner by the time you submit your application and be due to start your postgraduate programme in the UK during 2022.
- Have not previously studied at degree level or higher in the UK or lived recently in the UK.
- Meet the English language requirement.
- Demonstrate case for financial support.
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly stipend for a year
- A return flight.
- IELTS exam fee, visa application and NHS surcharge.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM at Goldsmith University are to apply for an eligible programme before applying for the British Council Scholarships. After applying for admission, applicants can then proceed to complete the online application form by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2022 at 11.59pm (GMT)