Bond University is pleased to offer the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English requirements of the university.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great offer for international students to study at Bond University with financial support.
4.67 (3 votes)
Bond University aims to offer the best and brightest students from around the globe, with tuition remission scholarships based on academic merit, as well as community, leadership, and sporting achievements.
Why study at Bond University? As Australia’s first private non-profit university, Bond University seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence, and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalized and transformational student experience.
Application Deadline: Applications close on 1 April, 2022 for students commencing in the May 2022 Semester.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program at Bond University.
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded in all subjects (excluding Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies, and Doctor of Physiotherapy).
- Awards: These scholarships will award up to 50% tuition remission for students chosen for the program. Students from any country may apply.
- Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence an undergraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies, and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Currently, reside outside of Australia.
- Have outstanding academic ability.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have outstanding academic ability, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
- English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants.
How to Apply
The mode of applying is online. Students must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
Once an offer has been received, students must complete the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to email@example.com by the relevant application closing date.
You will be required to provide supporting documentation to complete the application. Note that original or certified hard copies of transcripts are required before an unconditional offer can be made. This documentation may include:
- Academic transcripts
- Tertiary Preparation Programs
- Vocational education and training qualifications (Certificate IV and above)
- Prior to higher education experience (at this university or another)
- Certificates of completion / Testamur
- A key/guide to a grading system/grading scale
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
- Office English language translations of documents not in English
- English Language Results (See English requirements for further details)
- Professional or para-professional qualifications/experience
- Employment experience verified by a statement of service from the employer on letterhead or via email stating the position title and length of service and a very brief statement on the tasks undertaken
- Resume / CV
- Any other documents required for specific programs
Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship are awarded 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.