The BAC Education Group is delighted to offer deserving students financial help from the BAC Education Fund to ease their burden. The scholarship can be taken in Malaysia for the academic year 2022-2023.
This in-house scholarship is offered to all domestic and international students wanting to undertake any foundation, diploma, and degree course in Law, Business, Hospitality, Communications, IT, Accounting, and Finance. Selected candidates will be awarded up to RM 10 Million.
This funding opportunity will provide students with an award of up to RM 10 Million.
0 (0 votes)
The BAC Education Group is dedicated to transforming lives through education. Its mission is to provide a complete education ecosystem that creates a real impact by producing global graduates with skills that transcend cultures and geographic borders.
Why choose BAC Education Group? The Group’s vision is to nurture the next generation of innovative leaders with a futuristic mindset. BAC alumni can count themselves among the first Industry 4.0-enabled graduates in Malaysia who are future-ready, versatile, adaptable, and most importantly, relevant
Application Deadline: The applications process is ongoing and the applications are positively accepted and reviewed.
- University or Organization: BAC Education Group
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree
- Award: RM 10 Million
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: All Malaysian national and foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for foundation, diploma, and degree courses in Law, Business, Hospitality, Communications, IT, Accounting, and Finance programmes offered.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be either Malaysian citizens or international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can visit the official website to apply. To know the details of the application for the scholarship applications, students can fill out this inquiry form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are needed to submit academic transcripts, CVs, statements, etc, and other documents depending on the selection of the course.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an academic qualification relevant to the level and field they are applying for.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the institute. TOEFL, IELTS, etc are commonly accepted across a wide range of regions.
The selected students will be presented a scholarship awards worth up to RM 10 Million to cover the cost of the applied degree programme at BAC.