Proforce Limited was incorporated in 2008 as a total defense solution provider specialized in armored vehicles and personal protection. The company’s focus is on the delivery of confidence in protective mobility. We have developed a vibrant market for security and mobile protective products within Nigeria and Africa.
PROFORCE has exploited its deep technical know-how to produce outstanding armored products for Government Agencies, Corporate Bodies, Diplomatic Communities, and the Private Sector within Nigeria and Africa. PROFORCE has Utilized Its superior craftsmanship to produce outstanding products using only Internationally Certified Ballistic Standard Materials (CEN Level B7/NIJ IV, CEN B6/NIJ III) and Military Standards STANAG 4569 Level 2/2A/2B.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automobile Upholsterer
Location: Ode Remo. Ogun
- The upholsterer will make and repair vehicle upholstery for our clients.
- You will be responsible for meeting with the client or design agent, selecting the appropriate materials for the job, and installing the upholstery to meet the desired specifications.
- You may also be required to dismantle and rebuild furniture in which the upholstery has been replaced.
- Meeting with clients and design agents to discuss upholstery ideas.
- Interpreting design orders and creating upholstery stencils.
- Selecting and sourcing upholstery materials.
- Dismantling furniture for upholstery preparation.
- Measuring and cutting leather or fabric with the aid of design stencils.
- Installing foam and batting to the furniture framework.
- Installing and repairing furniture webbing and seating springs.
- Stretching out and installing fabric or leather coverings.
- Stitching, gluing, and nailing fabric into place.
- Smoothing out imperfections.
- Conducting quality checks on completed orders.
- Minimum of SSCE, Trade Certification in Upholstery making and or a relevant course
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of modern upholstery techniques
- A good eye for detail
- Ability to visualize design ideas
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- Knowledge of upholstery tools including hot knives, nail guns, and sewing equipment.
- Ability to lift, pull, and manipulate heavy objects
- Ability to translate the ideas of the client into high-quality furnishings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Great time management.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.