Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate, Marketing Partnerships & Grants
Purpose of Position
- A marketing partnership and grant associate to oversee the brand visibility of the Centre. He/she is meant to develop the implementation of marketing strategies, initiate and manage grants as well as other fund-raising activities. There needs to be a passion for leadership and/or ethics and a desire to see the Centre attain a pivotal role in responsible leadership.
- A CKCRLE marketing associate will lead the Centre’s. This role is a pioneering role, and a lot of creativity, leadership of self and others is required. The associate is to make contributions which: (i) support the practice of responsible leadership; (ii) contribute to the advancement of leadership and ethics in theory and practice by securing grants/financial support through online and in person engagements of grantors, c-suite executives, senior managers and professionals in the public, private and social sectors, and (iii) support LBS research community to create high-quality teaching materials and research outputs.
- The centre should be known in Africa for its impact on responsible leadership. Therefore, the ideal candidate should have some understanding and passion for leadership and ethics, research in this field, programme design, content creation & brand visibility. The job holder should also understand the role the Centre plays in the larger Lagos Business School mission, focus, and values.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and manage the Centre’s brand
- Conduct campaign management for marketing initiatives
- Produce marketing and campaign materials
- Create content for the website and social media outlets
- Monitor and manage social media
- Produce internal and external communication
- Source for and manage grants and sponsorships
- Lead the centre’s brand development and management (Centre’s programmes publicity and related activties)
- Identify and explore local and international trends and opportunities in leadership for the centre and LBS as a whole
- Develop and manage work plans and communication plans of the Centre’s marketing activities
- Manage Centre conferences and stakeholder forums planning, financial management and reporting Centre programmes
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Postgraduate training and membership of a related professional body is an advantage
- Minimum of three years of working experience, preferably in a think-tank, research institute, or consulting/advisory firm.
- Experience in digital marketing, content creation /design, business development, and project management.
- Leadership skills
- Stakeholder engagement and customer service skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and to manage self
- Flexible and adaptable
- Digital marketing skills
- Strong research and knowledge-generation capabilities
- Strategic in approach
- Budgeting and financial analysis skills
- Relationship management skills
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Research and Database management skills
- High assimilation and work speed
- Grant Writing
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- LBS is an equal opportunity employer.