Applicants are invited to apply for ASBS Global Challenges International Scholarships at the University of Glasgow. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022-2023.
The award is available for the brightest international aspirants to study the master’s degree coursework at the university. The scholars will receive a full tuition fee waiver during their studies.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. Students from the increasing urban and commercial middle class can attend the University of Glasgow. It is one of Scotland’s four old institutions, and it is now distributed across multiple sites.
Why would you like to study at the University of Glasgow? Participating in leadership training at the university can help students progress their careers. Students will be able to study in a variety of ways, including on-campus taught programmes, full-time or part-time study, and distance learning.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is 1st April 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Full tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Bangladesh, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, the Congo Democratic Republic of, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Jamaica, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, St Kitts and Nevis St Lucia St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zaire, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in the given subject area.
- Environment & Sustainable Development[MSc]
- Financial Technology[MSc]
- International Human Resource Management & Development[MSc]
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be classed as international for tuition fee purposes
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place for an eligible postgraduate taught programme for September 2022 entry
- Demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a degree equivalent to a UK 1st Class Hons
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete an online application form to be considered for the scholarship, only offer holders will be able to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a final or current undergraduate degree transcript (and an official translation), One reference on headed paper, copy of your passport (photo page) – non-EU applicants only.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will be required to provide a language test before you can start your studies.
The University of Glasgow will provide a full tuition waiver for high-potential applicants in the UK.