The Institute of Human Virology (IHVN) is a leading and reputable non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis, and cancer through the provision of prevention, diagnosis, treatment, capacity building, research, and care and support services. IHVN is in partnership with local and international organizations and the different tiers of the government of Nigeria at national, state and local levels. The Institute’s vision is to be a leader in providing quality health services, capacity building and research in West Africa and beyond.
To further uphold our commitment to providing excellent services in the sector, we are recruiting to fill the below-listed position:
Job Title: ART Cascade Lead
Location: Abuja, Central Office
Reports to: Director, PEPFAR PCU
Unit: Program Coordinating Unit
- Provide programmatic and technical oversight to Regional/State Enhanced Sites Management teams across prioritized indicators of the ART cascade in line with PEPFAR and GoN guidelines.
- Ensure review of Regional/State ESM reports and provision of feedback.
- Ensure weekly program-wide data review for cascade losses and provision of feedback to site-based and regional technical teams, departments, Program Coordinating Unit, and IHVN Program Management Team.
- Ensure that required reports (Program, M&E, Finance, logistics, etc.) are prepared and submitted to the funder within the expected time frame.
- Provide guidance, review, and harmonization of departmental/state work plans and facilitate implementation and reporting.
- Provide an appropriate platform for integrating services within the various departments.
- Support program area leads to develop program monitoring templates and ensure proper utilization and reporting.
- Proactively analyze and identify choke points in program implementation and facilitate quick resolution by relevant departments.
- Coordinate the planning, funding, and implementation of CDC key direction in the ART program.
- Support capacity building for facility and program staff in line with PEPFAR and GoN guidelines.
- Encourage the implementation of electronic platforms for data management to enhance prompt availability and utilization of data for informed decision making.
- Support review of annual progress report and continuation application in line with PEPFAR directives.
- Ensure skillful and appropriate communication that will positively project the organization’s image.
- MBBS Degree or any health-related degree.
- Master’s Degree is compulsory.
- Candidate should have at least 8 years of working experience with 5 years in the HIV program
- Candidate must have good data analysis and grant writing skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed resume and a one-page cover letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to “Assistant Director, Human Resources” through this email address: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.