Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Wema Bank Marketing Associate Recruitment for young Nigerian graduates interested in building a career in the banking sector of the Nigeria economy.
The Marketing Associate will be expected to coordinate with all other departments of the bank and develop various marketing strategies and plans to boost up sales and sell the bank’s services to customers, ensuring targets are always met.-Advertisements-
Company/Organisation(s): Wema Bank
Program Type: Full-Time Job
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Permanent
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: BSc and HND
Nationality: Not specified
WEMA Bank Marketing Associate Recruitment | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Marketing Associate position at Wema Bank, applicants must possess the following requirements:
- Be a BSc or HND holder from a recognized educational institution.
- Possess a minimum of second class lower (2:2) or a lower credit.
- Must not be above 28 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory NYSC.
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Sales and promotion of Bank’s products and services to customers
- Collaborating with relevant departments to planning promotional marketing campaigns
- Increasing the sales of the bank to make it profitable, maintaining its brand value and identity among prospective customers
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to line manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the WEMA Bank Marketing Associate position are to apply online before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 10th December 2021